- The latest revision materials for Units 11 and 12 can be found in the revision materials section for Unit 11 and Unit 12
- Exam Warm-up's will take place before the Unit 11 and 12 Exams - come to room 4
- In the build-up to the exam period expect to see more updates to the website (check the Recent Website Updates section)
- It's important to remember that this website should only be used to supplement your learning; your class notes, workbook tasks and research projects should be your primary resource for both revision and learning purposes!
Recent Website Updates
- Extra Revision Resources have been added to help you prepare for Unit 12 examinations; they are located in the Revision Materials section
- A new section on the homepage called 'Resource of the week' has been added (see below)
- Updates to pages for Rewards for Work
-Forum added for economic blogging and discussion
-Webpages added for the Unit 12 topics for investigation, namely UK Poverty and Global Warming
- Webpages added for A-Level Economics
Resource of the week
- The first section on the Unit 11 Personal Economics Exam is on Money - you need to know your stuff!
- The Money Charity provides some easy to digest info on everyday money matters from payslips to managing debt
- Click the image or text link to access these great resources and prepare thoroughly for the Money Section on the Unit 11 Exam