- Good luck to all Young Economists taking the exams tomorrow and next week - please leave any feedback via the forum if you have found this resource useful!
- Warm-up Session for Unit 12 to be held in Room 4 on Thursday June 4th at 12.05pm - CHECK OUT THE WARM UP PPT BELOW! (Weebly has done a decent job at converting it for viewing)
- One down, one to go...click on the links below for some additional notes on Poverty (most of the notes on Poverty are taken from my resources so you have them already) and Globalisation (I haven't had time to check through them fully so anything useful you find is a bonus) - remember to rely on your class notes, in-class test questions and your own research etc first and foremost!
- It's important to remember that this website should only be used to supplement your learning; your class notes, workbook tasks and research projects should be your primary resource for both revision and learning purposes!
Recent Website Updates
- Extra Revision Resources have been added to help you prepare for Unit 12 examinations; they are located in the Revision Materials section
- A new section on the homepage called 'Resource of the week' has been added (see below)
- Updates to pages for Rewards for Work
-Forum added for economic blogging and discussion
-Webpages added for the Unit 12 topics for investigation, namely UK Poverty and Global Warming
- Webpages added for A-Level Economics
Resource of the week
- The first section on the Unit 11 Personal Economics Exam is on Money - you need to know your stuff!
- The Money Charity provides some easy to digest info on everyday money matters from payslips to managing debt
- Click the image or text link to access these great resources and prepare thoroughly for the Money Section on the Unit 11 Exam